Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Yorkshire Terrier - Yorkie Puppies


Yorkshire terrier - Yorkie puppies.
If you’re looking for a beautiful little puppy companion that you can love, hold and have as your best friend, you should get a Yorkshire terrier - Yorkie puppy and enjoy the rest of your days with it. Life is short and a Yorkie can make your life a whole lot better.

I have always been the type that thought I was to macho to love a little Yorkie
puppy until I got one. Now I love my puppies and have become a hobby breeder. The Yorkshire terrier is a fascinating breed as they are so beautiful and yet so tough. They will keep you smiling and laughing all the time because they are wonderful and they are interested in anything that you say or do. I have been taken and my heart belongs to my little puppies and their little mommas and papa's! For the first time in a long time I feel so loved and needed as they look into my eyes and I feel like they understand any problems that I am going through in my life.


If you want the friend of a lifetime that will love you no matter what. I do sell some of my Yorkies to good homes only and WILL NOT sell to breeders as I want them to go to good homes where people will love them as much as they love you. If interested you can visit my website by clicking this link http://www.yorkiepuppiesforyou.com/.

Yorkshire Terrier - Yorkie Puppies Should never be around little kids as they are small and even though they don't know it they can be fragile. If you think about how small these little guys are as adults they sometimes don't weigh more than about 1 1/2 to 2lbs. Wow right? ha ha.. but they are a lot of fun and they love to travel. Pocket puppies are a lot of fun and they attract the ladies too! I got over my macho pride real quick and decided these little babies are the way to go!



Yorkipuppiesforyou.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is definitely a post that I have enjoyed as I am really interested in the Yorkshire terrier breed! I hope to read more posts from you soon! Also what are your puppies’ names? They are so pretty!

Priyanka said...

I am not much into reading, but somehow I got to read lots of interesting articles on your site. We will look forward for future updates.

Thanks
seo company

 
Changing LINKS